To have your appointment run smoothly, we have compiled a list of recommendations and expectations for pre- and post-appointments. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Before the appointment:
- Please leave an available parking spot closest to your door for our van. The less vacuum hose required, the better the cleaning results.
- We will need an outside water source that is accessible to hook up to our truck mounted cleaning machine.
- You can remove as much from every area you want cleaned before we arrive to maximize the area being cleaned. Larger items we typically go around if they’re too heavy or have breakables stacked in/on.
- Please remove all breakable items from all the areas being cleaned, as well as from hallways/staircases leading to areas to minimize the possibility of damage.
- If your carpets have a lot of pet hair or lint, please give the areas a good dry vacuum before we arrive. Lint and hair can anchor to carpet/upholstery making it difficult to remove without an agitating vacuum with a spinning bristle bar.
- To maximize cleaning results, please inform us during the pre job walk through of any stains and what was spilt so that we can pretreat them with the proper cleaning agents.
- Please secure any pets away from the areas we will be cleaning. We will be pre spraying a detergent before the steam cleaning begins. The door will also be open about 4 inches to allow our hoses into your home, so if you have an indoor cat, please place them somewhere safe to eliminate the possibility of them getting outside.
After the appointment:
- Once we are competed, averaging drying times range between 4-8 hours for carpet/upholstery and can take up to 24 hours for some materials that hold more moisture. Please keep anything wooden or metal off wet areas until completely dry, to avoid the possibility of colour transfer.
- Please be cautious walking from wet carpets to tile/laminate flooring. Your feet will be slippery, so please be mindful of the hazards until areas are completely dry. Also try to minimize walking on carpets until dry.
- Older carpets that become loose can sometimes ripple after steam cleaning. Don’t worry and be patient. The ripples will disappear in 24-48 hours, and if there’s ripples before cleaning and they get worse, again, they will return to original state within 24-48 hours.
- If a stain is removed successfully by us and then returns after drying don’t worry! Just give us a call within 48 hours and we will come back free of charge! All of our Work is Satisfaction Guaranteed! 😃✌️
If you have any other questions/concerns that were not listed above, please give us a call and we will be happy to help.